I want to share my takeaway from the online drug store, Canadian Health&Care Mall (pay attention that this is exactly the site https://canadianhealthcaremallrx.com that I use for othering my drugs, though I heard there are many copycats out there). This is my first and sole experience of ordering medicines via Internet and I won’t try anything else. I have local pharmacies situated not far from me, but I am on maternal leave and feel like ordering drugs or vitamins at home. I placed my first order three months ago (and the second – a month ago) and decided to purchase a “wonderful remedy”, Retin-A. It was impossible to find it in traditional drug stores. Internet prices appeared to be quite different. But I was lucky to visit Canadian Health&Care Mall and find the most beneficial price. On the site, I could download the quality and hygiene certificates and after thorough examination of these documents, I finally decided to buy the remedy.
So, what can I tell about Canadian Health&Care Mall service?
- The order may be placed on site 24/7 (registration is not obligatory). I made my order late at night. Manager called me back in the morning and confirmed the order.
- Worldwide delivery; the order from $150 is free of charge. Terms of delivery depend on proximity of location.
- Carrier service works 6 days per week from 10.00 to 19.00. While ordering, I noted that they called me an hour prior to delivery. A carrier phoned an hour before and specified my address.
- The product was delivered in due form; package integrity was not damaged; the instruction was attached.
- According to FDA requirements, Canadian Health&Care Mall meets all standards of distribution of pharmaceutical products. The company struggles against counterfeits and checks the products in regards to their conformity to quality and chemical composition.
- The wide range of products is surprising. I found here medications, vitamins, biologically active substances, herbs, hygiene and cosmetic goods that are represented under branded reputed names.
- When you are not sure about some of the medications, you are able to order a callback or chat online with Canadian Health&Care Mall specialists. It is always more convenient for me to talk personally and ask a lot of questions about the medicine I chose. Once I wanted to order Wellbutrin and was consulted in details by the specialists from this e-pharmacy. They told all nuances, side-effects and contraindications of the antibiotic.
It’s very important for me that there are lots of payment methods, either with e-wallet, bank card or cash directly to carrier. Online payment is perfect for me and works flawlessly. The order is delivered in non-transparent waterproof polythene bag where all products are neatly packed. My goods were in apparent good order and condition, without scratches, crumples, disruptions or leaks of liquid. The orders are dispatched really fast.
I also like Canadian Health&Care Mall website, it is handy. I can find here those medicines that you can’t find in daylight even with a flashlight. Besides medications and vitamins, it is also possible to purchase cosmetics at this e-pharma. I am going to order a popular eye cream, Lumigan. The range of Canadian Health&Care Mall is really good. The website also offers alternative drugs in case their analogues are not suitable due to hypersensitivity to their components or other contraindications. The site offers to study the latest news in medicinal world, receive multiple coupons and discounts (I got them as well), get consultation by medical experts, receive refills daily, and the list could go on.
The collation of prices here and in traditional pharmacies is stunning. Once I started calculating the total amounts and balance my expenses for the future, I was horrified of how much money I wasted when I had made my purchases at local stores.
All in all, I recommend Canadian Health&Care Mall for people who value good prices, convenient service, perfect conditions, customer-oriented suppliers and professional approach.